What is new in this update
- Machines Database file can now be selected using "Open" Button in "Machine Definitions" dialog. Also Machines can now be hosted on shared network drive. Just like the Tool Database
- Saved machines now include unique GUID id that allows to make sure machine copied from other computer keeps proper relation to the cut in the tool database.
- Improved speed of Tool/Cut tables
- Made adjustments to cutting speeds of the Titanium alloys group
- Many changes under the hood to facilitate further CAM integrations development