Please Read. Major Update!
In this update, I recalculated chip load values for all metal materials from group 1 to group 22.
While chip loads for most materials have not changed by more than 10%, there were those that got either reduced or increased by up to 30%.
I am confident these changes will make your machining outcomes even better than before, but please make sure to keep an eye on your results. Especially in cases where you have saved Tools with Feed overrides over 100%.
What's new in this update:
- Re-calculated chip loads for all metal materials according to the new model.
From now on materials will have independent chip loads for HSS and Carbide tools.
- Remove critical RPM from milling operations.
- Fix the deletion of a synced tool in the cloud database.
- Fix inconsistent English language tooltip spacing.
- Improve Tool Database recovery.
- Add Macor Ceramic Glass material.
- Fix a typo in the Inch Taps table (2.6.1).
- Add the Drill Breakthrough Amount to the Calculation printout report (2.6.1).
- Fix zero Turning Feed Rate (2.6.1).
- Fix S&F Overrides when loading tools from the Select Tool/Cut dialog (2.6.2)
- Added the Portuguese language
Thanks to the fine gentleman TribeJoint - www.instagram.com/tribejoint/ for providing the translation!
- Fixed Translation uploading issues.
- Minor fixes that will improve the accuracy of chip load calculations.
- Set the High Feed Mill default lead angle to 15 degrees (2.6.3)