Tool Database & Tool Inventory Control
Is a feature added to HSMAdvisor specifically to help our customers preserve their knowledge, manage their tool stock levels, create purchase requests and restock tools into HSMAdvisor tool Database.
HSMAdvisor Tool Database is used for storing the cutting tools your shop uses on CNC milling and turning equipment.
Each Tool entry can hold multiple sets of cutting information (cuts) for various work-piece materials and cutting conditions.
Flexible and Powerful
Tool Database supports
- Custom Manufacturer Cutting Data
- Creation of Tool Libraries
- Copying and Moving of tools between Libraries
Team - Oriented
HSMAdvisor Tool DataBase can be shared between several computer seats for seamless collaboration between CNC Programmers, Setup/Operators and Managers.
Tool Inventory Control
- Keep track of Tool Inventory levels
- Re-order tools without the need to fire up your Excel spreadsheet or Word
- Print highly customizable Purchase Requests
- Re-Stock Tools when they are received Directly into Tool DataBase
Included with HSMAdvisor
Best of all Tool DataBase with Inventory Control is included with all HSMAdvisor license types!
Why spend hundreds of dollars on other third-party software when your best CNC Machinist Speed and Feed Calculator already can do all that?