EULA (End User License Agreement)April 23, 2017, 8:13 pm
April 23, 2017, 8:13 pm
April 23, 2017, 8:25 pm
Tue January 15, 2013, 1:26 am
Mon May 22, 2017, 2:56 pm
- Copyright to HSMAdvisor is exclusively owned by Eldar Gerfanov.
- You shall not distribute HSMAdvisor. All distribution is handled by the author of the software, unless otherwise stated in a written agreement. You are allowed to create copies of the Software for internal use.
- HSMAdvisor is a shareware application but is free to download and use according with the terms of "Trial" and "Expired Trial" license types.
- HSMAdvisor IS DISTRIBUTED "AS IS". YOU USE IT AT YOUR OWN RISK. The information presented within is theoretical in nature. The author can not be held liable for any damages, loss of life, disability, injury, loss of profit or any other kind of loss resulted from use or misuse of this product
- Customer Support is administered through user forums, email and feedback forms. Please see contact details on http://hsmadvisor.com
- You will not charge a fee or profit in any possible way from selling or distribution of this program. Unless otherwise stated in a written agreement.
- You will not modify, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble or create derivative works based on HSMAdvisor or any of its components including but not limiting its data files. Any such unauthorized use shall result in immediate and automatic termination of this license agreement and may result in criminal and/or civil prosecution. All rights not expressly granted here are reserved by Eldar Gerfanov
- By installing HSMAdvisor you accept these terms and conditions of the license.
- If you do not agree with the terms of this license you must terminate this installation process and delete any files associated with HSMAdvisor