International Language SupportNovember 26, 2016, 1:32 pm
November 26, 2016, 1:32 pm
May 7, 2017, 8:17 pm
Tue January 15, 2013, 1:26 am
Mon May 22, 2017, 2:56 pm
As of version 1.500 HSMAdvisor supports multiple user interface languages.
Here is how you can switch the UI language:
- Launch HSMAdvisor and go to Settings->General
- Find button called "Select Language" and click on it
- A new dialog shows up where you simply select one of the available languages from the list and click OK
- You will be offered to shut down HSMAdvisor as you can not right now apply the new language mid-flight.
- When you launch HSMAdvisor again, the language of the User Interface will be that you have previously selected
At this moment we have only Russian language file, but
You can create your own translation
Here is the simple concept
Translations are stored in your local drive's user folder:
There is now one single recommended way of translating HSMAdvisor
On the bottom status bar find "Translate HSMAdvisor" link. It is really hard to miss it.
The translator window will appear:
If you wish to create a new language simply click on New button and enter your language name:
A new language will be created.
Now you can start translating text items from the current language table:
Each HSMAdvisor language set contains several tables that hold text items for various parts of the program.
Controls is the largest and most important table, You should also translate other much smaller tables like Operations, Tool Type etc.
You can choose a table by selecting it from the Table drop-down box.
Make sure you click Save button to make sure your work does not get lost.
Also periodically Upload you work to the server, so i can create a built-in version of your translation, once it is complete.
After You close the translator window, your new language will be applied to the translated items.
The unfinished items will remain in english language.
You may like to learn about
- Hardware and OS Requirements
- License Types
- Purchasing Floating License
- Purchasing Permanent License
- Operation of HSMAdvisor
- Contact Details
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
© Eldar Gerfanov